Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 13, 2023

St. Patrick's Day Card Featuring Lucky Country Bouquet 4-Leaf Clover

Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing a lucky St. Patrick's Day card featuring several products from Stampin' Up's January to April 2023 Mini catalog.

I created a lucky 4-leaf clover using the Country Bouquet stamp and punch bundle (#160383) then added a little bit of interest with a circle die cut of the leafy vellum pattern in the Vellum Basics pack (#160839). In the Enjoy the Journey designer series paper (DSP) pack (#160586), I found the perfect pattern using Garden Green and Coastal Cabana for my card front. And I was lucky (yes, I mean it!) to have the Framed Florets stamp set (#161815) that contributed the luck greeting for the front.
Country Bouquet stamp set and punch bundle #160383


Vellum Basics #160839

Enjoy the Journey DSP #160586

Framed Florets stamp set #161815

I added a bit of embellishment with the festive pearls on the Stylish Shapes die cut.
St. Patrick's Day card with Lucky 4-Leaf Clover

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/i0hdtvCh_NY



Country Bouquet Lucky St. Patrick's Day card
Coastal Cabana cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½"scored at 4¼"
Garden Green cs scraps for 4 Country Bouquet punches and stem
Basic White cs scrap for Stylish Shapes die cut and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Vellum Basics scrap for Layering Circle die cut
Enjoy the Journey DSP 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Ink: Garden Green, Tuxedo Black Memento
Country Bouquet stamp set
Country Bouquet punch
Framed Florets stamp set
Layering Circles dies
Stylish Shapes dies
Festive Pearls
Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment