Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 3, 2023

Alternate Masculine Birthday Card - Key to My Heart January 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate card project featuring the January 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit, Key to My Heart. I hope this alternative project sparks your creativity, too!



The January kit makes 9 full-size Valentine cards. I decided to make an alternate card using the kit stamp set. I selected cardstocks and inks and a birthday greeting from Stampin' Up's Go To Greetings stamp set and off I went on a creative journey.
Key to My Heart Birthday Card

I feel that this card works well for a masculine birthday card. What do you think? Leave me a comment I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/6JeHUf4H4pA



Key to My Heart Masculine Birthday card
Starry Sky cardstock 5½ x 8½" scored at 4¼", 1¼ x 4¾" and 2" circle punch
Basic White cs 1 x 4½, 1¾ x 4", 4 x 5¼", and ½ x 2½"
Parakeet Party cs 3½ x 4"​ and 1¾" circle punch
Ink: Parakeet Party, Starry Sky
Go To Greetings stamp set
1¾" circle punchDimensionals
2" circle punch
Denim ribbon (4")
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Key to My Heart January 2023 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Give me a holler today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment