Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 17, 2023

Global SU Share Fair Kicks Off Today!

Hi friends!

It's here! The March 2023 Global SU Share Fair starts today at 1pm EDT. 


My presentation begins TOMORROW, Saturday March 18th at 9:30am. I hope you'll join me, either live on on replay.
 
Hit me up ASAP if you are not in the group so I can add you. This group is a free perk for my customers and downline; order from me and you're my customer. Super simple!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for info..

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment