Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Fun Fold Alternate - Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit Janaury 2023

Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate card project featuring the January 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit, Key to My Heart. I hope this alternative project sparks your creativity, too!



The January kit makes 9 full-size cards. Once I made all of the cards there were a few leftover bits. I decided to use one of the leftover die cuts as a focal piece on a fun fold card. I pulled out a few scraps of coordinating cardstock, added scraps of Basic White cardstock to complete a quick and easy card.
Reverse Pleated Gate-Fold Card

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/KuP1MdIE8Eo



Key to My Heart Fun Fold card
Petal Pink cardstock 5½ x 8½" scored at 2, 3⅛, 5⅜ and 6"
Basic White cs 2 - 2 x 5¼" 
Calypso Coral cs 2 - 1¾" x 5¼"​ (1 for back)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tuxedo Black Memento
Dimensionals
Key to My Heart January 2023 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Give me a holler today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment