Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Alternate Card with Masking Technique - Key to My Heart January 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate card project featuring the January 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit, Key to My Heart. I hope this alternative project sparks your creativity, too!



The January kit makes 9 full-size cards. Once I made all of the cards there were a few leftover bits. I decided to use a few of those bits to create an alternate card. I pulled out coordinating cardstocks and inks along with my masking paper to create a card using the masking technique.

Masking Technique card

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/xyPZCiaDAxk



Key to My Heart Masking Technique card
Basic Black cardstock 5½ x 8½" scored at 4¼"
Basic White cs 2 - 4 x 5¼" and 1¼ x 3¾"
Mango Melody cs 3¾ x 5"​
Ink: Mango Melody, Tuxedo Black Memento
Masking Paper
Blending Brush
Bakers Twine Essentials Pack (black)
Dimensionals
Key to My Heart January 2023 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and you can order past kits. Click here to subscribe today!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Give me a holler today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment