Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

More Share Fair Project Info

Hi friends!

It's Wednesday and that means the Share Fair is just around the corner! The Global SU Share Fair starts this Friday afternoon and ends on Saturday! You can watch live or on replay.

Yesterday, I shared that my Share Fair project features Stampin' Up's Legendary Ride stamp set (160754) with coordinating Ready to Ride designer series paper (DSP) (160752).

Today, I am sharing the cardstock and DSP patterns that I'm using to create my fun fold project. I love that Stampin' Up offers coordinating paper, cardstock and inks - it makes it so easy to create a card that looks fabulous!
Very Vanila, Soft Suede, Basic Black, and Ready to Ride DSP

You can catch my presentation on Saturday, March 18th at 9:30am EDT.

Hit me up if you'd like access to the private group where the Share Fair takes place. This private group is a free perk for my customers and downline; place an order with me and you're my customer!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment