Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 10, 2023

Seaside Bay with By the Bay DSP Fun Fold Card

Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up's January to April 2023 mini catalog. I love the Seaside Bay stamp set. I love the imagery -- especially the crab! -- and the versatile sentiments.

The By the Bay suite (160450) includes the By the Bay specialty designer series paper (DSP), the Seaside Bay stamp set and coordinating dies, coordinating Balmy Blue & White varigated ribbon, and a pack of  Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearl embellishments. Click here to see this amazing suite. 
Seaside Bay Stamp and Die bundle #160445


By the Bay Specialty DSP #160434

For my project I used the Seaside Bay stamp set (160436) and the coordinating By the Bay specialty DSP. I added a bit of embellishment with the flat adhesive-backed pearls in the center of the oyster shell.
Seaside Bay stamps with By the Bay DSP fun fold

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/oj1BQ-01Nmw




Seaside Bay Thank You card
Sahara Sand cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½", 2½ x 3" scored at 2½" and 3¼ x 3¾" scored at 3¼"
Basic White cs 2¼ x 2¼" and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
By the Bay specialty DSP 3 x 3"
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Seaside Bay stamp set
Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment