Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Share Fair Sneak Peek

Hi friends!

I'll be stamping a fun fold card on Saturday morning, kicking off the second day of the Global SU Share Fair.

Here's a sneak peek at the stamp set and coordinating dsigner series paper (DSP) I'm using to create the masculine birthday card I'm sharing.
Legendary Ride Stamp #160754

Ready to Ride DSP #160752

There's still time to get into the private group to enjoy all of the inspiring projects. Hit me up today!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment