Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Day 2 Global SU Share Fair - TODAY!

Hi friends!

It's underway! This morning I kick off Day 2 of the March Global SU Share Fair. My presentation begins at 9:30am EDT. I hope you'll join me live or on replay in the group.



There's still time to join the private Facebook group. This event, and access to it, is a free perk for my customers and downline. If you have ever ordered from me, you are my customer; place an order with me and you're my customer! Super simple! Hit me up today for access to watch live or on replay - and you'll have access to all of the 2022-2023 video presentations that took place in this group, too!

You can catch my presentation TODAY, March 18th at 9:30am EDT.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment