Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Dainty Flowers DSP Friendship Card - Final Farewell to 2023 Sale-a-Bration

 Hi friends!

This is my final farewell to Sale-a-bration (SAB). It is the best time of year and I'll miss it! It ends today at midnight so there are just a few more hours in which to place a $50 order and earn a free SAB item. Everyone knows free items stamp and look better 😊

My card today is a super easy card featuring the Sale-a-Bration Dainty Flowers designer series paper (DSP). Unfortunately, that DSP is no longer available but there are several other DSPs still available. I paired it with a greeting from the Framed Florets stamp set to make a lovely card to send to my bestie. The images and sentiments work very well together with the DSP.
Dainty Flowers DSP #160834 (FREE with a $50 order)

Framed Florets stamp set #161815

This is the card I designed for my Sale-a-Bration open house back in January.

I saw a card in a demo group today where a piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP was ran through the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I loved the look and decided to try it with this card.

Do you prefer the Dainty Flowers DSP with or without the Timber embossing? Leave me a comment telling which you like best.

Watch as I create this card https://youtu.be/iTQhjv_RICg


Dainty Flowers DSP Friend card
Mossy Meadow cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" scored at 4¼"
Fresh Freesia cs 3¾ x 5¼" and scrap for sentiment
Basic White cs 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Dainty Flowers DSP 4 x 4⅞" (approximately) Sale-a-bration item
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Framed Florets stamp set
Timber 3D Embossing Folder  
White ⅜" Glittered Organdy ribbon (12")
Dimensionals
 
Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Plus, during SAB Stampin' Up is offering 2 fabulous join promotions! Option 1 - pay just $99 and select $175 in products! Or Option 2 - pay $129 get a Mini Cut & Emboss Machine (value $63) plus select $175 in products. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Thanks for hopping with us!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment