Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 27, 2023

Thanks a Bunch Celebrating Sale-a-Bration

Hi friends!

Sale-a-bration (SAB) is the best time of year! Place a $50 order and you earn a free item from the SAB flyer. And other items from the Annual catalog and the Jan to Apr 2023 Mini catalog have been added to the SAB list! Everyone knows free items stamp and look better 😊

As time is winding down on Sale-a-bration, I'm sharing cards that showcase items that can be earned for free. This card features the very versatile Thanks a Bunch stamp set. It's great for a variety of cards - thank you, love you, spring, silly, etc
Thanks a Bunch Sale-a-Bration stamp set #160816

I made a funky Thank You card by choosing Tahitian Tide or my card base and stamping blue carrots all over it! I added a piece of Tahitian Tide designer series paper (DSP) and stamped small bunches of carrots in more traditional colors.

What do you think? Blue carrots too funky? Leave me a comment with your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!

Watch my vieo for creating this card https://youtu.be/eafB03dmXSE.



Thanks a Bunch in Tahitian Tide
Tahitian Tide cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" 
Basic White cs 3 - 1½ x 1½", ½ x 3" and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Mango Melody cs 3 - 1⅝ x 1⅝"
In Color 2022-2023 DSP (Tahitian Tide) 2 x 5¼"
Ink: Garden Green, Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide
Thanks a Bunch stamp set Sale-a-bration item
Lovely Labels punch
Dimensionals

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Plus, during SAB Stampin' Up is offering 2 fabulous join promotions! Option 1 - pay just $99 and select $175 in products! Or Option 2 - pay $129 get a Mini Cut & Emboss Machine (value $63) plus select $175 in products. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Thanks for hopping with us!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment