Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Virtual Stamp Party - WooHoo Weekend Virtual Stamp Party Starts Tomorrow!

Hey friends!

The February WooHoo Weekend stamp party starts in 24-hours at 1pm EST! It's the weekend where me and my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends from across the globe join forces on Facebook to bring you creative and inspiring content with a party atmoshere; watch live or on replay after the event.


This free event is open to my customers (and downline) and their friends. Follow my FB business page that way I can easily invite you to the group. Follow my FB business page here https://www.facebook.com/StampingIsFun or search for @StampingIsFun. Then send me a message asking to be added to the group.

You can enjoy this fun-filled party from wherever you find yourself this weekend - in your craft room, out and about, or on your couch.

This event features many stamping projects, fun engagements, stamping tips and tricks! Hope to see you in the group!

I will be stamping a fun fold card live on Saturday morning at 9am. I hope you will join me for a bit of fun - or watch on replay!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment