Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2023

WooHoo Weekend Virtual Party Starts Today!

Hey friends!

It's starting at 4pm EST! The weekend where me and my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from across the globe join forces to bring you a creative and inspiring 24-hour virtual stamping party; the fun starts soon, watch live today or on replay.


You can enjoy this fun-filled event from wherever you find yourself this weekend - in your craft room, out and about, or on your couch.

This Facebook event is open to my customers and downline. Follow my business FB page fan and I can easily invite you to the group. Follow to my FB business page here https://www.facebook.com/StampingIsFun or search for @StampingIsFun. Then send me a messgage and ask to be added to the group.

I will be stamping a fun fold card live on Saturday morning at 9am featuring the Seaside Bay bundle along with its coordinating designer series paper (DSP), By the Bay. I hope you will join me for a bit of fun - or watch on replay!
Seaside Bay bundle #160445
By the Bay DSP #160434

This event features many stamping projects, ideas, stamping tip and tricks! Hope to see you in the group!

Stamping is fun!

Terri






No comments:

Post a Comment