Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2022

Limited Stamp Club Spots!

Hi friends!

I'm back to holding in-person stamping events and monthly stamp club!

Stamp club offers inspiring card-making projects where you get a fun, creative few hours each month. Yearning for a bit of easy creativity? Looking to slowly build your crafting stash? Have a long wish list? Then stamp club is for you! And I have limited but immediate openings in my monthly stamp club. Let me know ASAP if you would like one of these limited club spots.

Not sure? Want to know more about stamp club? Then read on!

What is Stamp Club?
A small group of stampers (beginners and experienced stampers) who meet once a month for 6 months, making 3-4 stamping projects each session. I do the design work, prep work, and guide you through each project so you can focus on stamping and learning new techniques. There's even a long-distance option if you don't live locally (for long-distance members, project kits are delivered via US mail). Each club member agrees to place a minimum monthly Stampin' Up! order of $25 (excluding shipping & tax) for 6 months. Stamp club is a great way to learn new stamping techniques while gradually building up your paper crafting supplies.

Stamp Club Benefits
  • You'll learn new techniques and get ideas for great stamping projects
  • I design and prep 3 to 4 fun projects for you each month. Its creativity made easy!
  • Access to my private Terri's Stamp Club Facebook group with project details (and videos of previous virtual stamp club sessions)
  • Email each month with photos of club projects, project ingredients and measurement info, and links the projects that provided inspiration for the club projects
  • Hostess benefits during your hostess month
  • A monthly Pretty Paper Projects pdf with photos of 15 inspiring projects and project measurements
  • Access to private stamping events held on Facebook where my demo friends and I stamp
  • Copies of the Annual Catalog and mini catalogs as they launch
The current 6-month session club has just begun and runs through August. Monthly Stamp Club meets the second Tuesday of the month at my home in Severna Park at 7pm.

These are the projects from our last club meeting




Bonus club project - a treat bag!
 
I would love to stamp with you soon! Meanwhile, check out some of my recent stamping projects on my blog (www.stampinghare.blogspot.com) and my Stamping Is Fun YouTube channel (click here to visit my channel).

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my monthly stamp club, just hit me up.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment