Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Easter Friends Pocket Gift Card Holder

Hi friends!

I shared a gift card holder over on my Facebook page (find me on Facebook as StampingIsFun). I promised to blog about the project and share the measurements.

I paired the super cute Easter Friends stamp set with a Fresh Freesia pattern from the Heart & Home designer series paper (DSP) pack. 

Easter Friends #157737

Heart & Home DSP #157928

The result is a very springy Easter gift card holder. I know my family members will love the cards as much as they love the gift cards hidden inside!

I love this bunny!

My family will love the gift cards, too!

Easter Friends Pocket Gift Card with Home & Heart DSP
Fresh Freesia cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½" and ⅜ x 4"
Basic White cs 2½ x 3¾" for Stitched Rectangle die cut and 3¼ x 6" scored at 1"
Heart & Home DSP 4 x 10¼" scored at 1 and 5"
Ink: Smoky Slate and Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin' Blends: Balmy Blue light, Light combo (nose), Smoky Slate combo
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Easter Friends stamp set
White ¾" Frayed ribbon
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Glue Dots
Tear and Tape


If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment