Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Card Mash Up - Timeless Tulips Meets You're a Peach DSP

 Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing one of the Easter cards from my recent Easter card class. I'll be posting the rest of the cards over the next few days. Happy Easter!

It's a mash up of the Timeless Tulips stamp set and the You're a Peach designer series paper (DSP). Both of these items are on the Last Chance list and are available while supplies last - stuff is flying off the list quickly, so they may not be able much longer! Click here to take a peek at the Last Chance items still available in my online store.

You're a Peach DSP #155686
 
Timeless Tulips #158327

This card is a fun-fold card with Balmy Blue tulips that coordinate perfectly with the Balmy Blue patterns in the DSP. I went over the stamped images with a Blender Pen to add a bit of depth to the tulips, leaves and stems. Give it a try!



Timeless Tulips with You're a Peach DSP Easter card
Balmy Blue cardstock (cs), 5½ x 8½", scored at 2⅛ and 4¼"; 2 - 3 x 4"
White cs, 2 - 2¾ x 3¾"
You're a Peach DSP, 1¾ x 5¼" and 4 x 5¼"
Inks: Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Tuxedo Black Memento
Blender Pen 
Timeless Tulips stamp set
The Gifts of Spring stamp set (retired!)
Silver Metallic Edged Silver ribbon (retired!)
Tombow multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here to find info about joining my team.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment