Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Another Easter Card Mash Up - Easter Friends Meets In Good Taste DSP!

 Hi friends!

I have another mash up from my recent Easter card class. I'll be posting the rest of the cards over the next few days. Happy Easter!

The Easter Friends stamp set is mashed up with the In Good Taste designer series paper (DSP). This card also includes items on the Last Chance list (In Good Taste DSP and Metallic Pearls). These items are only available while supplies last - stuff is flying off the list quickly, so they may not be able much longer! Click here to take a peek at the Last Chance items still available in my online store.

 
In Good Taste DSP #152494

Easter Friends #157737


I love the texture DSP adds! I stamped the bunny with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and out outlined him with the light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends pen from the pen combo. It really makes him pop!
Easter Friends with In Good Taste DSP

Inside with Easter Friends greeting
Easter Friends with In Good Taste DSP Easter card
Petal Pink cardstock (cs), 5½ x 8½", scored at 4¼"
Gray Granite cs, 2¾ x 4⅛"
White cs, scraps for Stitched Rectangle die cuts
In Good Taste DSP, 4 x 5¼"
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin' Blends Balmy Blue pen (light) 
Easter Friends stamp set
Stitched Rectangle dies
Metallic Pearls
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here to find info about joining my team.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment