Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Friends Treat Box

Hi friends!

I created a cute Easter treat box over on my Facebook page (find me on Facebook as StampingIsFun). Below are the project details and measurements. Happy Easter!

I paired the super cute Easter Friends stamp set with a pretty floral pattern from the Hand-Penned designer series paper (DSP) pack.
Easter Friends #157737
   

   
Hand-Penned DSP #155499

This super cute treat box is quick and easy to make. Every time I look at the duckling I smile, he's having so much fun!
Easter treat box featuring Easter Friends with Hand-Penned DSP



Easter Friends Treat Box with Hand-Penned DSP
Pale Papaya cardstock (cs) 5 x 11" scored at ½, 3¾, 5¾ and 9"; turn and score at 1½"
Pale Papaya cs ¾ x 3" 
Crumb Cake cs scrap for Tailor Made Tags die cut
Basic White cs scrap for Layering Circles scalloped circle die cut 
Hand-Penned DSP 3 x 3¼" 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Pale Papaya
Easter Friends stamp set
Layering Circles dies
Tailor Made Tags dies
Banner Pick a Punch
Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon (or Soft Succulent ½" Satin Shimmer ribbon) 
White Bakers Twine
Printed Gusseted 3 x 9" Cellophane Bag
Multipurpose Liquid glue
Dimensionals

Click here for a project shopping list.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment