Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Card Mash Up #3 - Easter Friends with Gingham Gala DSP

Hi friends!

Today is the 3rd mash up from my recent Easter card class. I'll be post the final card tomorrow. Are you enjoying this mash up series?

Once again the Easter Friends stamp set is mashed up. This time it's paired with the retired Gingham Gala designer series paper (DSP). 

 
RETIRED - Gingham Gala DSP
Easter Friends #157737











 

I couldn't decide which color to use so I made two cards, one in each in color. Which do you prefer - the Grapefruit Grove or the Highland Heather? Leave me a comment below and let me know!
Easter Friends Highland Heather DSP
Easter Friends Grapefruit Grove DSP
Inside view with Timeless Tulips greeting
Easter Friends with Gingham Gala DSP Easter card
Heather Highland cardstock (cs), 5½ x 8½", scored at 4¼", ½ x 5¼" and scrap for Layering Circle scallop circle die cut
White cs, 1½ x 5¼" and scraps for Layering Circles circle die cut (approx 1¾" circle) and sentiment piece
Gingham Gala DSP, 4 x 5¼" and ¾ x 4" (inside)
Inks: Highland Heather, Tuxedo Black Memento
Easter Friends stamp set
Timeless Tulips stamp set (inside greeting)
The Gifts of Spring stamp set (inside chick) (retired!)
Itty Bitty Greetings (retired!)
Layering Circles dies
Mortar & Brick 3D Embossing folder
Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (retired!)
Tombow multipurpose glue
Dimensionals

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here to find info about joining my team.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment