Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2022

Global SU Share Fair Celebration Starts Tonight!

Hi friends!

It's time to enjoy another inspiring Stamping Share Fair weekend! And even better, we're celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Our theme for this Share Fair is 2 in honor of this milestone. Each presenter will show a single card design made 2 ways, using totally different stamps and supplies. Double the inspiration!



I'm participating in a Share Fair tomorrow, Saturday, April 30th. I kick off the Saturday presentations at 9:30am EDT. My project will feature the Wildlife Wonder stamp set and the Symbols of Fortune designer series paper (DSP). The Share Fair starts tonight, April 29th, at 8pm. All 15 Share Fair presentations feature non-retiring products from the 2021-2022 annual catalog or the Jan-Jun mini catalog. No worries if you can't watch live, watch on replay any time!

As my customer you are invited to join the private Facebook group where all this fun stamping takes place - it's a perk for being my customer (or downline). Hit me up if you'd like an invitation to the 2021-2022 Global SU Share Fair group.

Looking for more inspiration? Check out my Stamping Is Fun Blog, www.stampinghare.blogspot.com, and my StampingIsFun YouTube channel.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment