Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Retiring - Beauty of Friendship

Hi friends!

I'm wishing farewell to products retiring from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual catalog as well as those retiring from the Jan to April 2023 Mini catalog. Many items from these catalogs are on sale up, some up to 60% off! Click here to shop my online store and the Last Chance Sale.

Today, I'm sending off a stamp set from the 2022 - 2023 Annual Catalog. I've paired it with my favorite masculine-themed stamp set, Wildlife Wonder, which is not retiring. Yay!
Beauty of Frienship #154983

The Beauty of Friendship stamp set offers a bare tree image and different types of tree top images. You can make all type of trees and in different fullness. Plus, you get unique sentiments - friendship and inspiration - as well as a traditional thank you and thinking of you sentiments.
Darker trees

Lighter trees

I paired the bare tree images from the Wildlife Wonder stamp set for what I consider to be a masculine thank you card. 

What do think? Is it a masculine card or not? Do you prefer the tees darker or lighter? Please leave comment with your thoughts. Thanks!

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

Watch as I assemble this card on YouTube video https://youtu.be/I6rHjes8sUY


Wildlife Wonder Thank You card
Basic Gray cardstock 5½ x 8½" scored at 4¼"
Smoky Slate cardstock 4 x 5¼"
Basic White cs scraps for Stylish Shapes die cuts and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Ink: Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Black Memento
Wildlife Wonder stamp set
Beauty of Friendship stamp set - retiring!
Stylish Shapes dies
Blender Pen
Bakers Twine Essentials Pack
Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment