Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 24, 2023

Retiring - Ready to Ride DSP and Sahara Sand Color

Hi friends!

I'm wishing farewell to products retiring from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual catalog as well as those retiring from the Jan to April 2023 Mini catalog. Many items from these catalogs are on sale up, some up to 60% off! Click here to shop my online store and the Last Chance Sale.

Today, I'm saying farewell to the motorcycle-themed Ready to Ride designer series paper (DSP) with a masculine fun fold card. I've paired it with the coordinating Legendary Ride stamp set which is not retiring. That makes me happy because my husband is a motorcycle rider!
Ready to Ride DSP #160752

The Legendary Ride has wonderful motorcycle images and great masculine greetings. I use the greetings in this curved pop-out fun fold card. It's perfect for the guy who rides motorcycles either as a birthday card or a Father's Day card.
Ready to Ride DSP

By the Bay DSP

Which version do you prefer? With the By the Bay DSP or the Ready to Ride DSP? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks!

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

Watch as I assemble this card on YouTube video https://youtu.be/Wc_3r3UfZ78


Legendary Ride Curved Pop-Out Fun Fold card
Sahara Sand cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½" scored at 2¾" - retiring color!
Sahara Sand cs 2 x 4" scored at ¼, 2 and 3¾" and ¾ x 6½" scored at ½ and 6" - retiring color!
Vanilla cs 2 - 2½ x 4"
Ready to Ride DSP 2 - 2½ x 4" - retiring!
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Legendary Ride stamp set
Tear and tape
Dimensionals

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment