Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Retiring - Daffodil Daydream with So Saffron Color

Hi friends!

I'm wishing farewell to products retiring from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual catalog as well as those retiring from the Jan to April 2023 Mini catalog. Many items from these catalogs are on sale up, some up to 60% off! Click here to shop my online store and the Last Chance Sale.

Today, I'm featuring the retiring Daffodil Daydream stamp set and it's coordinating Daffodil dies which I paired with the also retiring So Saffron cardstock embossed with the retiring Brick & Mortar - one of my go-to embossing folders. I'm going to miss it! 

I tried my hand at a lattice fun fold card. I think this is the perfect stamp set for a lattice card!
Daffodil Daydream stamp set #157786

Dafffodil dies #157794

I used Mango Melody ink with the border image from the stamp set as well as the small dots to add texture and color. The butterfly die cut as well as the Brushed Brass Butterfly highlights the spring vibe.
Daffodil Daydream Lattice Card

I changed it up a little and turned this card into a Mother's Day card by using the greeting in the Daffodil Daydream stamp set.
Lattice Mother's Day card

Which design do you prefer? Mother's Day or Happy Birthday? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks!

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

Watch as I assemble this card on YouTube video https://youtu.be/oD4Qu1BIfd4
  

Daffodil Daydream Lattice card
Basic cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 11" scored at 5½" then cut 7 - ½" pieces off (save 6 for this project)
Basic White cs scraps for Daffodil die cuts
So Saffron cs 4¼ x 5½" ​ (retiring color!)
Ink: Mango Melody (retiring color!), Tuxedo Black Memento
Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Blender Pen
Daffodil Daydream stamp set (retiring color!)
Go To Greetings stamp set
Inspired Thoughts stamp set (retiring color!)
Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder (retiring color!)
Brushed Brass Butrterflies
Multipurpose glue

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment