Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Crafting Yard Sale - This Sunday!

Hi friends!

I'm selling retired stamps, dies, punches, and a boat-load of patterned paper (designer series paper (DSP)) this Sunday, April 16th, 9am-1pm, at the CropMania Annual Yard Sale in Annapolis

It's an indoor sale, so rain or shine, it's a go! This is a big yard sale with over 50 tables filled with paper crafting bargains you won't want to miss!


I'm selling my retired paper crafting treasures to make room for my new treasures. My loss is your gain. If you love a bargain, get yourself over to Annapolis on Sunday!

I've set fire-sale prices to move my gently used retired stamping supplies. Stamp sets are priced to sell at $5, embossing folders $3, punches $10 and dies $15, and other stamping accessories are priced just as low - like I said these are bargains!!

The yard sale is located at the Annapolis Elks Lodge #622, 2 Pythian Drive (off Rt 2) in Edgewater, MD 21037. There is a $5 entrance fee.

Hit me up if you have questions.

Stamping is fun!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment