Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Retiring - Country Floral Lane DSP

Hi friends!

I'm wishing farewell to products retiring from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual catalog as well as those retiring from the Jan to April 2023 Mini catalog. Many items from these catalogs are on sale up, some up to 60% off! Click here to shop my online store and the Last Chance Sale.

Today, I'm sharing another fun fold as I say goodbye to the heart-themed Country Floral Lane designer series paper (DSP). For this card, I paired the DSP with the coordinating Country Bouquet stamp set which is not retiring. 
Country Floral Lane DSP #160375

Country Bouquet stamp set #160377

The Country Bouquet stamp set has a variety of sentiments and a two-step heart image which pair well with the heart-themed paper. 
Front with floral hearts

Front with small hearts pattern
opened

Which version do you prefer? The DSP pattern with the small hearts or the pattern with the floral hearts? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks!

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

Watch as I assemble this card on YouTube video https://youtu.be/gnc9VWMwbLY




Over-Lapping Country Bouquet with Country Floral Lane DSP Fun Fold card
Mint Macaron cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 5½" and 4¼ x 5½" scored at 2¾"
Basic White cs 2 - 2½ x 4"
Country Floral Lane DSP 5¼ x 5½" ​scored at 1½" on short side and 1 x 2½" - retiring
Ink: Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Tuxedo Black Memento
Country Bouquet stamp set
Iridescent Rhinestones
Multipurpose glue

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment