Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 28, 2023

Retiring - Ready to Ride DSP Sunburst Card

Hi friends!

I'm wishing farewell to products retiring from Stampin' Up's 2022-2023 Annual catalog as well as those retiring from the Jan to April 2023 Mini catalog. Many items from these catalogs are on sale up, some up to 60% off! Click here to shop my online store and the Last Chance Sale.

The Ready to Ride designer series paper (DSP) is once again featured as I say farewell to products from the Mini Catalog. Although the Legendary Ride stamp set isn't retiring, I paired it with the coordinating DSP to create this specialty sunburst fold card. I'm going to miss this paper!
Ready to Ride DSP #160752

I believe this is the first time I have made a sunburst card. It is a quick card to make with a wow factor. I think it turned out well!
Ready to Ride DSP sunburst card with motorcycle pattern

Ready to Ride DSP sunburst card with riding gear

I let the Ready to Ride DSP shine and used two sentiments from the coordianting stamp set.

Which design do you prefer? The motorcycle pattern or the cycle gear? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks!

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

Watch as I assemble this card on YouTube video https://youtu.be/tZC2dxK6kNw



Ready to Ride DSP Starburst Card
Soft Suede cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" scored at 4¼" retiring color!
Black cs 3¼ x 5¼"
Basic Vanilla cs 3 x 5", 1¼ x 2" and 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Ready to Ride DSP (pattern 1) 2 - 1½ x 4¼" retiring DSP!
Ready to Ride DSP (pattern 2) 2 - 1½ x 4¼" retiring DSP!
Inks: Soft Suede retiring color!, Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Legendary Ride stamp set
Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

To shop the products used for this card, click here.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment