Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2020

Card Blitz - Everything is Rosy with foil edged cards

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing more cards I made and sent for the card blitz I created. I sent full-sized cards to my family, friends, and customers that include a smaller note card inside for them to mail to someone they care about. Those blog posts are here and here.

I used the Everything is Rosy medley (available on the clearance rack at fabulous discount, while supplies last!) pairing the medley pieces with gold foil edged card bases -- even their accompanying envelopes are foil edged.

The medley coordinates with Melon Mambo and Night of Navy and makes wonderful cards that are easy to pull together since the medley includes designers series paper (DSP), ribbon, coordinating tags, and stamps -- and much more!





I used some odds and ends to create this note card....
The note card came printed with a water color wash in Old Olive. I added a piece of Best Dressed DSP, ribbon, an everyday label punch with a greeting from the retired Incredible Like You stamp set, and retired candy dots. And there you go, a simple, cheery card!

I'd love to help you plan and create your own card blitz. Contact me today!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment