Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2020

Card Blitz - Butterfly Gala and Hugs from Shelli

Hi friends!

As some of you know, I've created a card blitz, sending full-sized cards to my family, friends, and customers that include a smaller note card inside for them to mail to someone they care about.

I'm sharing photos and information about the cards I made and mailed. I hope you'll be inspired to create your own card blitz to send hugs through the mail.

I love the colors on this card -- so springy! I stamped the butterfly images on an oval die cut from the Stitched Shapes dies using the Butterfly Gala and colored them with Stampin Blends markers (alcohol markers). The greeting is from the Everything is Rosy stamps from the product medley of teh same name (available on the clearance rack at a fabulous price, while supplies last!). And voila, a card that will cheer up any mailbox.

Butterfly Gala stamps with Everything is Rosy sentiment

The note cards I'm showing today are from a Paper Pumpkin kit, the May 2019 Hugs From Shelli kit -- yes, I'm finally getting around to making some older kits! I loved this kit so much that I was "saving" it for a special occasion, and that occasion has arrived.

The Hugs from Shelli kit made 12 note card-sized, 3 each of 4 designs. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that brings everything you need to complete that month's project -- stamps, ink, cardstock, embellishments, and adhesive. The only thing you will need to supply is scissors. And there's no craftermath with left overs to deal with! Contact me today to subscribe and you can start your own card blitz.

Now on to the note cards....the sentiments in the kit stamp set are perfect for my card blitz (Hello, Hugs, Dear Friend).

I stamped the stamped floral images peeking out from under the center panel 

elegant with just a bit of stamping (splotches and sentiment)

more splotch image stamping

I stamped the bird images and sentiment

Stamping is fun, especially when you get to brighten the day of someone you care for!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment