Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Stamping is Fun and Global SU Share Fair

Hi friends!
I hope you and the people you care about are doing well during this crazy time. I have heard many people are using this stay-at-home time to learn something new. I am! I'm learning how to stamp with my customers using Facebook. It's new, scary, and fun all at the same time!
I started a private Facebook group, Stamping is Fun, for my friends and customers. I see this group as a place we can share -- our love of paper crafting, our projects, cards that makes us smile. To join, please accept the invitation to the group if you received it or you can search for Stamping is Fun group on Facebook and request to join. I encourage you to invite your stamping friends to the group. The more the merrier!  I will also share stamping opportunities in the group. I'm Terri Kerfoot Stewart on Facebook. Feel free to friend and unfriend once you have joined, no hard feelings ðŸ™‚
Speaking of stamping opportunities and my stamping with Facebook self-improvement project, would you like to join me for a virtual Global SU Share Fair on Facebook? This Share Fair is an all-day stamp camp on Facebook! I have teamed with fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the globe to bring Facebook Live video stamping sessions to you next weekend, on Saturday April 25th. We start in Australia, head to the United Kingdom, then visit Canada, and end in the USA. Currently, I'm one of 14 demos (!) with 14 different projects who will be sharing their stamping projects Live over the course of the day. And it's free to you!

Joining the Facebook Global SU Share Fair is by invitation only. So please contact me to receive your invitation or search for the Global SU Share Fair group and request to join. You will need to accept the invitation to join the group. You must have a Facebook account to join the group. You can watch the presentations Live or replay whenever you want, but only if you are a member of the group. So request to join today and invite your friends! 

EDITED: Please note this event is only for Customers (and downline) of Demos who are presenting, we are not allowed to invite/include non-participating Demos.
The Demonstrators leading each stamp session will share the products needed a day or so before on the Global SU Share Fair group. You can gather the supplies prior to the event so you can create along with us. If you don’t have the exact supplies, gather similar items you do have. Please share what you created along with us in the group.
We are looking forward to sharing our stamping projects with you! Please join us!
As always, give me a holler if you have any questions.
Stamping is Fun!
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment