Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Throwback Thursday - Journals with lots of Wow!

Hello friends,

Throwback Thursday....post from 2011! My daughter's friend recently asked for an autograph book for her kids to take to Disney World 😊

My stamping club will be making journals at our first club meeting in January. These journals can be used for anything---notes to yourself, shopping lists, favorite thoughts, things to do, quotes, event planning, vacation memories, etc.

Over the summer I saw a composition book someone had altered and made into a journal. I became obsessed and had to make one! My first attempt looked like this ...
Then I made journals for my friends....I forgot to take photos once they were finished but you get the idea from these work-in-progress photos below.


Before our Disney vacation, I made these autograph books with smaller composition books...like I said I was obsessed!





My friend Susan made a bunch in December---gifts for her daughter's colleagues and her granddaughters asked to have one. They are fabulous! She gave me permission to share the photos of the journals on my blog. I hope they inspire you. Enjoy!












Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment