Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Card Blitz - No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit

Hi friends!

My card blitz included full size and note cards I made using items from the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit. Paper Pumpkin kits are amazing! In addition to the 12 note card fixings that were included in the kit, I was able to make to make several full size and even more note cards. This kit went a long way!

Paper Pumpkin can get you quickly on the road to your own card blitz. Click here for more information about these great kits. I'd love to help you plan and create a card blitz of your own. Contact me today!

These are the note cards I put together using the March kit.

 
 

The additional cards I made with the leftover die cuts from the kit

Full size in Balmy Blue


Note card in Grapefruit Grove
Another Note card version in Grapefruit Grove


Then I got creative and made more cards just using the stamp set from the kit and supplies I had on hand to make these...
Full size in Grapefruit Grove

Delightfully Detailed note card with laser cut frame
Another Delightfully Detailed note card with laser cut frame



Check out this short video showing the No Matter the Weather kit
Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment