Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Cards in the Mail kits -- from my craft room to yours!

Hello friends!

I'm now providing Card Kits in the Mail. I've done all the work so you can do the easy part -- make cards!

While we aren't able to stamp in person we can stamp with the help of the US Postal Service. I'm offering a Card Kit in the Mail. Each kit comes with all the pieces to make 4 cards, each of a different design. Cost includes postage, cardstock, dies cuts (or punched), embellishments, envelopes and instructions.

You supply stamps, ink and your favorite adhesive. I've designed these cards so most just need stamped sentiments that you likely have in your stamp collection; see a peek of the finished cards below.

Cost is $15 for a kit that makes 4 cards; I'm also offering a kit that make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) for $25. I will start mailing kits on Saturday, May 2nd; as I'm launching card kits in the mail, there are a limited number of kits. Contact me today to get your kit in the mail!

Card kit in the Mail - make 4 cards!
I started a stamping Facebook Group, Stamping is Fun. I share stamping projects, tips, and news. I'd love to have you join the fun. Find me on Facebook as Terri Kerfoot Stewart and look for my Stamping is Fun group. And I'm doing Facebook Live videos, too!

I'm learning a new skill while I'm social distancing!!! Last week was a steep learning curve as I got ready to present a live stamping session to an international stamp camp via Facebook Live (called a Share Fair). It went so well I've committed to another on May 15th! If you haven't already joined the Global SU Share Fair Facebook group, where this stamping sessions take place, I encourage you to join today and follow me as I learn in public. 🙂

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment