Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Snowflakes - Alternative Paper Pumpkin HoHoHo Kit Card


Hi Friends!

I'm sharing an alternate Christmas card project featuring the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, HoHoHo. I hope this alternative card sparks your creativity, too!


The little snowflake from the stamp set in the kit caught my eye and I couldn't wait to create a festive Christmas card with it. I decided to incorporate Orchid Oasis ink and a Orchid Oasis pattern found in the In Color designer series paper (DSP) pack.


I started with a Balmy Blue card base, added a layer of Basic White cardstock and a piece of  Orchid Oasis DSP. After stamping a few snowflakes and sentiments this card was just about done. Quick and easy with a bit of bling! 

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/pxvzHJSP_bA


HoHoHo Snowflake card
Balmy Blue cs 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm) 
Basic White cs 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm) and scraps for fussy cuts
2022-2024 In Color DSP Orchid Oasis 1¼ x 5¼" (3 x 14.4 cm)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Orchid Oasis
White ¾” (1.9 cm) Frayed ribbon
Wonderful Snowflakes
Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
HoHoHo October 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Give me a holler today!

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY, before October 31st, and you can select $155 in products and pay just $99 (plus tax), and SHIPPING is FREE! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri





No comments:

Post a Comment