Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2022

Share Fair Coming - Save the Date!

Hi friends!

It's Share Fair time! The fun starts Friday, 1:00pm EDT. Get ready for 11 inspiring stamping demonstrations over 2 days!
 
Mark your calendar for Nov 4-5th when the next Share Fair is happening in the 2022-2023 Global SU Share Fair group on Facebook. I'm kicking off day by stamping a Christmas card project using the Joyful Flurry stamp and die bundle at 9:30am on Saturday Nov 5th. 

Access to this private group and events in the group are a free perk for my customers and downline; remember, if you have ever ordered from me, you're my customer 🙂. All stamping demonstrations from our July, August, and Sept events are available for replay by group members.


Give me a holler if you want an invitation to the private group where all the fun takes place.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment