Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2022

Puffy Jolly Santa - Alternative HoHoHo Paper Pumpkin Kit Card



Hi Friends!

I'm sharing another alternate Christmas card project featuring the October2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, HoHoHo. On this card I use Snowfall Accents Puff paint and share tips and tricks from my lessons learned experiments. I hope this alternative card sparks your creativity, too!

Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

While I appreciate elegant Christmas cards and enjoy creating them, sometimes a festive Santa Christmas card is just as fun! The jolly Santa stamp in the October kit definitely fits the bills for a fun and festive image. This the card I created with that idea in mind. 


I wanted to step it up, and add a bit of wow. So I turned to the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. I did a few experiments and found I could somewhat control how puffy it got when heated by how much I squeezed out and which speed on my heat tool I used. From what learned from those experiments, I created this card.
Which version do you prefer? I'd love to hear from you, please leave me a comment with your favorite.

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.


View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/zuxpM6DxR4w


HoHoHo Puffy Santa card
Cherry Cobbler cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21cm)
Sahara Sand cs 3¾ x 5" (9.5 x 13.9 cm) 
Basic White cs 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm) inside, 1 x 3⅞" and scraps for fussy cut
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Tuxedo Black Memento
Blends: Cherry Cobbler combo (dark), Medium Deep (400), Medium Light (700)
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
Gold & Vanilla ⅜” (1 cm) Satin Edged ribbon
HoHoHo October 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects. Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY, before October 31st, and you can select $155 in products and pay just $99 (plus tax), and SHIPPING is FREE! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment