Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Non-Holiday Leaves of Holly Card

Hi friends!

The Leaves of Holly bundle from the July-December Mini Catalog is one of my most favorite stamp set and die bundles. Although you may think it is solely a Christmas holiday stamp set, I have found it great for making all occasion cards. 
Leaves of Holly bundle #159608

I recently did a Facebook live where I stamped this all-purpose Thinking of You on Your Special Day card. 
All-Purpose Card in Melon Mambo and Polished Pink

By stamping holly leaves close together I created a textured background that can be easily used for all occaision cards that are definitely not Christmas cards. I used monochromatic colors of Melon Mambo and Polished Pink with a pop of Tuxedo Black Memento ink as a accent. 




Here are more birthday cards I made with the Leaves of Holly bundle.
Happy Birthday with Boughs of Hollly DSP

Leaves of Holly in Parakeet Party and Granny Apple Green

Leaves of Holly in Polished Pink and Melon Mambo

Click here for a shopping list to create this card yourself.

Leaves of Holly All Occasion card

Melon Mambo cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½and scraps for Holly Berries die cuts
Basic Black cs 2⅞ x 5" and 1 x 3" for Lovely Labels pick a punch
White cs 2 - 3¾ x 5" and scraps for Holly Berries die cuts
Ink: Melon Mambo, Polished Pink, Tuxedo Black Memento
Leaves of Holly stamp set
Inspired Thoughts stamp set
Holly Berries dies
Lovely Labels pick a punch
White ¾" Frayed ribbon
Iridescent Rhinestones
Mini Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Join TODAY, before October 31st, and you can select $155 in products and pay just $99 (plus tax), and SHIPPING is FREE! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri







No comments:

Post a Comment