Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Sweet Sunflowers Alternative - Hello Poppin Dots!

Hi Friends!

I'm back with another(!) project featuring elements from the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, Sweet Sunflowers. This one goes way "off road"! I saw the sunflower center stamp image as a dot and I got creative. I hope this alternative sparks your creativity, too!

Once I couldn't unsee the sunflower center image as a dot, I added some bright colors from the new Stampin' Up 2022-2023 In Color collection to create my Poppin' Dot card. I paired Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide cardstock and inks, then stamped a few Sweet Sorbet ink dots and topped it off with a Hello dot. Isn't it fun!
I fussy cut out the dot after tracing the sunflower center stamp on Parakeet Party cardstock then stamped on it with the Hello stamp. To add a bit of interest, I tied Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding ribbon around the stamped card front.

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/E-TidDckfJ8


Sweet Sunflowers Poppin' Dots card
Parakeet Party cs 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21cm) and scrap for fussy cut circle
Tahitian Tide cs 3¾ x 5" (9.5 x 13.9cm)
Basic White cs 3½ x 4¾ (9 x 13.4cm) and 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm) for inside
Ink: Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet,Tahitian Tide, Tuxedo Black Memento
Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon
Sweet Sunflowers August 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment