Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Share Fair - More Project Information!

Hi friends!

It's Hump Day and that means the Share Fair is just around the corner! The Global SU Share Fair starts this Friday and ends on Saturday!!!

Yesterday, I shared that my Share Fair project features Stampin' Up's Nature's Prints stamp set (158793) with coordinating Natural Prints dies (158800).

Today, I am letting the cat out of the bag to tell you it also features the beautiful Rustic Harvest designer series paper (159633)! I love everything about this DSP - the colors, the fall images, and the black & white patterns on the reverse sides. So versatile! 
Rustic Harvest DSP #159633

You can catch my presentation on Friday, Sept 16th at 12:30pm EDT.

Hit me up if you'd like access to the private group where the Share Fair takes place. This private group is a free perk for my customers and downline; place an order with me and you're my customer!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment