Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2022

Save the Date Share Fair Coming!

Hi friends!

It's Share Fair time! The fun starts Friday, 10:30am EDT. Get ready for 15 inspiring stamping demonstrations! 

Mark your calendar for Sep 16-17th when the next Share Fair is happening in the 2022-2023 Global SU Share Fair group on Facebook. I'll be stamping a fun fold project using the Nature's Prints stamp and die bundle. Access to this private group and events in the group are a free perk for my customers and downline; remember, if you have ever ordered from me, you're my customer 🙂. All stamping demonstrations from our July and August events are available for replay by group members.

Give me a holler if you want an invitation to the private group where all the fun takes place.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment