Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Sweet Sunflowers Alternative Card

Hi Friends!

Today's project features the stamp set from the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, Sweet Sunflowers. I loved the sunflower stamps so much I had to make a card with them. I hope this alternative inspires your creativity!

I started with the ink colors that came with the kit - Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. For the card base I used So Saffron as I wanted the Crushed Curry sunflowers to pop against the lighter background. I think it worked!

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

View the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/nz1Vv7d0BOA


Sweet Sunflowers card
So Saffron cs 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21cm) and 1¼ x 5½" (3.4 x 14.9cm)
Crushed Curry cs 1⅝ x 5½" (4.1 x 14.9cm) 
Soft Suede cs 2 - ¾ x 5½" (1.8 x 14.9 cm) added dueing FB Live
Very Vanilla 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm) for inside
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Sweet Sunflowers August 2022 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit

Want to create this card yourself? Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment