Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Cup of Tea - Bundle Bonus!

Hi Friends!

I have another exciting Bundle Bonus to share with you! The August bundle is the Cup of Tea stamp & die bundle. 

Are you wondering what the Bundle Bonus is? Let me tell you about this inspiring program! When you purchase the featured bundle from me, I provide a bonus - all the inspiration you need to create with your new bundle. You get a pdf with lots of inspiring projects my demonstrator friends and I have created using the bundle - and many of them come with video tutorials. The pdf includes project photos, supply lists and measurements for each project.

Each month we highlight a different bundle. I love the September bundle, Cup of Tea. The stamp set so versatile with tea cup and tea-related images, floral images, and a variety of sentiments. And the dies offer even more options- mini tea bag tags, hearts and more. It's so easy to make beautiful cards with this bundle especially when adding the coordinating designer series paper (DSP), Tea Boutique! 
Cup of Tea Bundle #158667

Tea Boutique DSP #158659

And without any further ado, here's my card.


I used many items from the suite collection - the Tea Boutique DSP, stamped images and die cuts - to create my card. I love the pop of Parakeet Party green cardstock against the Starry Sky blue on the Tea Cup die cut. Then there are the cute stamped tea cups and the stamped tea cup images and Starry Sky checked pattern in the DSP. I love everything about this card!


Cup of Tea card
Starry Sky cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21cm)
Parakeet Party cs 4⅛ x 5⅜" (10.2 x 14.6cm) 
Basic White cs scraps for Scalloped Contours die cut and sentiment; 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm) (inside)
Tea Boutique DSP 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4cm)
Inks: Parakeet Party, Tuxedo Black Memento
Cup of Tea stamps
Tea Cup dies
Scalloped Contours dies
Soft Sea Foam ⅜" (1cm) Seam Binding ribbon
Mini Stamping' Dimensionals
Multipurpose glue

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment