Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

VLOG Hop - Gifting a Gift Card Bagalope

Hi friends!

It's the last day of the month and that means it's Video Blog Hop (VLOG) day! The participants in this Global SU Share Fair VLOG Hop are located across the globe. Our theme this month is gift wrapping ideas.

I like giving gift cards. They are always the right color, size and fit 😉 Since they are my favorite I am sharing a east way to gift a gift card. Using my favorite holiday designer series paper, Whimsy & Wonder, I created a bagalope. The bagalope is super easy to make, just start with an envelope!

Bagalope for gifting a gift card

I usually prefer traditional Christmas colors. This year the pastel colors in the Whimsy & Wonder DSP really spoke to me and it's become my go for Christmas crafting. The Blushing Bride Frayed ribbon ices the cake.
Whimsy & Wonder DSP #156329

The Season's Greetings sentiment comes from the Penguin Place stamp set; I punch it our using the Double Oval punch. The greeting works perfectly with the DSP.

I made a couple variations
Birthday Gift featuring the In Good Taste DSP

Treat Bag featuring the You're a Peach DSP




Bagalope for a Gift Card
Basic White Medium Envelope
Mint Macaron cardstock (cs), scrap for Double Oval punch
White cs, scrap for Double Oval punch
Whimsy & Wonder DSP, 2.5 x 5.75" (4 x 16 cm)
Inks: Memento Black
Penguin Place stamps
Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain ribbon
Double Oval punch
Take Your Pick Tool
Tear and Tape
Tombow multipurpose glue


If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. During November, you can join for just $75 and pick $125 in products!  Click here to find more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment