Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2021

Stamping is Fun - Get $50 in Free Stamping Products When You Join




Hi friends!

There's still time, but not much to get in on this fabulous deal. Don't let this great bargain get away,!

Sign up to be a demonstrator to join my Stamping is Fun team and receive $50 in free product of your choosing in your welcome kit. The kit is just $75 plus tax with free shipping! You select up to $125 of product from either the Annual or Holiday Mini catalogs (excluding host sets) and pay just $75 plus tax! That's $50 in free product! A business supply kit is automatically included along with a Paper Pumpkin all-inclusive kit, too. Plus, you will be able to pre-order from the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini catalog AND earn free sale-a-bration products before the general public. Let's chat, just give me a holler.

For full details click here . The perks of joining my team include a minimum 20% discount on every order, early notification of upcoming promotions and ordering new products before they are offered to the general public. And you'll be a part of the amazing Stampin' Up! community. Plus, I look forward to supporting your stamping needs and business goals. 

This opportunity ends at midnight on November 30th. Don’t delay, sign up today and join my Stamping is Fun team!

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about joining my team and becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. So hit me up!

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment