Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2021

Global Share Fair - Quick & Easy Packaging Ideas

 Hi friends!

It's happening! An other Global SU Share Fair! 


Please join me tomorrow, Saturday, December 4th at 9:30am (EST) as I create a quick and easy packaging project featuring a Tombstone treat box. Bonus - it will have a Christmas theme!

Tombstone Treat Box #156486

Watch as 14 other demos from around the globe, each highlight a different packaging project in a private Facebook group -- this is a FREE event for my customers!

Because of time zone shenanigans, the Share Fair presentations begin TONIGHT (December 3rd) at 6pm (EST) from Australia and US. No worries if you can't watch live, all presentations will be available to watch on replay.

If you want an invitation to the private Global Share Fair Facebook group where all this exciting FREE stamping takes place, give me a holler. Please note this private group is only for my customers (and downline). If you have placed an order with me, you are my customer 🙂

The videos from this event as well as the other 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Share Fairs held this year will be available in the private Facebook group for replay.

I'm sharing fun stamping tutorials on my Stamping is Fun channel on YouTube, so Subscribe today!

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount - Plus, you'll get early access to the new Mini Catalog and the new Sale-a-Bration catalog! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment