Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Partridge in a Pear Tree - More Inspiration Coming!

 Hi friends!

My project is the first photo

I'm sharing the project I stamped live yesterday in the 12 Days of Christmas & More Facebook group.

It's my take on the Partridge in a Pear Tree. I used the Beautiful Trees dies which includes a tree die and a die to cut 2 birds. The cool thing about the bird die is that it cuts 2 birds that face the opposite direction. I love those little birds!

Beautiful Trees dies #155840

From the Whimsy & Wonder designer series paper (DSP) pack I selected the iridescent strip pattern. I
felt it gave a icy-feeling to the front.
Whimsy & Wonder DSP #156329

Click here to check out my presentation in the 12 Days of Christmas & More Facebook group. Then follow along as each day a new, inspiring project is revealed. And it's free! Think of it as an early Christmas present from me to you. Invite your friends, they'll thank you!

Click here for a shopping list for this project.

Partridge in a Pear Tree Christmas card
Evening Evergreen cardstock (cs), 5½ x 8½ in (14.9 x 21 cm) 
Evening Evergreen cs, 3 x 4 in (7.5 x 10 cm) 
White cs, 4 x 5¼ in (10 x 14.4 cm) 
White cs, 3 x 4 in (7.5 x 10 cm) 
scrap of Cherry Cobbler cs for bird die cuts 
scrap of Shimmery White for Merry stamp 
Whimsy & Wonder designer series paper (DSP), 4 x 5¼ in (10 x 14.4 cm) 
Christmas to Remember stamp set 
Beautiful Trees dies 
Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder 
Gold Shimmer Ribbon (or Cherry Cobbler & Gold ribbon) 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink 
Cherry Cobbler ink 
Dimensionals 

If you don't already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Plus, you will be able to order from the January 2022 Mini catalog before the general public. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here and find more info under the Join tab.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment