Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 1, 2024

Throughout the Year Birthday Card - Embossing Folder Technique

Hi friends!

I'm participating in another Bundle Bonus that goes live today. Stampin' Up's Online Exclusives are the focus this month.

Are you wondering what the Bundle Bonus is? Let me tell you about this inspiring program! When you purchase the featured bundle from me, I provide a bonus - all the inspiration you need to create with your new bundle. You get a pdf with lots of inspiring projects my demonstrator friends and I have created using the bundle - and many of them come with video tutorials. The pdf includes project photos, supply lists and measurements for each project.

My project features the Throughout the Year stamp set, Deckled Rectangle dies and the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder - all found only on my online store, click here to see the current Online Exclusives.

With these products I made a birthday card using a direct-ink-to-embossing folder technique.   
Throughout the Year stamp set #162312
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder #154317

  
Deckled Rectangle Dies #159173













Embossing Folder Technique Birthday Card

Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/9g-8z5MSBVI


Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you fan of technique cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on technique cards.

Embossing Folder Technique Birthday Card
Wild Wheat cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8" (14.9 x 21 cm) scored at 4¼" (10.5 cm)
Wild Wheat cs 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm) and scrap for die cuts
Basic Beige and Very Vanilla cs scraps for die cuts
Ink: Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
Throughout the Year stamp set Online Exclusive
Deckled Rectangle Dies Online Exclusive
Painted Texture Embossing Folder Online Exclusive
Iridescent Faceted Gems
Sponge Daubers
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

I reward my customers who place minimum $30 orders with an Inspiring Pretty Paper Projects pdf (new pdf each month with project photos and supply lists with measurements).
For orders over $50, I say thank you with a fun fold tutorial pdf (new tutorial each month with supply list and photos of 12 different versions). Or purchase the Fantastic Fun Folds subscription for just $25 to receive a new fun fold pdf tutorial each month for 12 months. Hit me up for the details.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment