Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Unique Fun Fold - Unbounded Love with Winter Meadow DSP

Hi Friends!

As I mentioned last week, I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each Wednesday as I make progress toward my goal!

This week my project features a fun fold using products from the new 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Unbounded Love die bundle which I paired with the returning Winter Meadow paper.
Unbounded Love Stamp & Die Bundle die bundle #163384
Winter Meadow designer series paper (DSP) #162133

With these products I made this Art Deco fun fold card.
Art Deco card front
   



















As I mentioned in my video tutorial, during June Stampin' Up has discounted stamp and die bundles an additional 10%. The Unbounded Love bundle is on sale in June! Shop my online store today and save! Click here to shop the bundle sale. Sale ends June 30th, so don't miss out on the extra savings!

Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/W-jSm1bCyOA

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you fan of fun fold cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on fun fold cards.

Place a minimum $50 order in my online store and get the Art Deco pdf tutorial for free! Or purchase the Fantastic Fun Folds subscription for just $25 to receive a new fun fold pdf tutorial each month for 12 months. Hit me up for the details.


Art Deco Fun Fold Card
Pretty Peacock cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8" scored every 1" on long side
Pretty Peacock cs 4 x 8½" scored at 4¼" and scrap for die cut
Lost Lagoon cs scrap for die cut
Basic White cs 3¼ x 4" 
Winter Meadow DSP 2 - 1½ x 3¾", ¾ x 5¼" and 3¼ x 4"
Ink: Pretty Peacock, VersaMark
Unbounded Love stamp set
Unbounded Love dies
Silver Embossing Powder
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment