Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 20, 2024

A Quick & Easy Card - Unbounded Love Bundle and Coordinating Paper

Hi Friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each Wednesday as I make progress toward my goal!

The card I made this week features items from the new 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Unbounded Love die bundle and its coordinating Unbounded Beauty paper.

Unbounded Love Stamp & Die Bundle die bundle #163384

Unbounded Love designer series paper (DSP) #163372

As I mentioned in my video tutorial, during June Stampin' Up has discounted stamp and die bundles an additional 10%. Shop my online store today and save! Click here to shop the bundle sale.
Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/n5Qo8Y5t29s


Unbounded Love card

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Are you fan of quick and easy cards? Leave me a comment with your thouoghts on quick and easy cards.


Unbounded Love Card
Berry Burst cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm) scored at 4¼" 
Berry Burst cs scrap for die cut
Basic White cs 3¼ x 4¼" and scrap for die cut
Basic White cs 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Unbounded Beauty DSP 4 x 5¼" and 3 x 4"
Ink: Pebbled Path
Unbounded Love stamp set
Unbounded Love dies
Iridescent Faceted Gems
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment