Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Country Birdhouse Quick & Easy Fun Fold Birthday Card

 Hi Friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me each Wednesday as I make progress toward my goal!

The card I made this week features items from the 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Country Birdhouse die bundle and its coordinating Country Woods paper.
Country Birdhouse Stamps & Dies Bundle #163401

Country Woods DSP #163393



Watch my video tutorial for this Triangle Easel card https://youtu.be/M6ssy-IIsSQ

July is Bonus Days for Stampin' Up. During July every $50 order (before taxes and shipping) earns a $5 coupon that can used on orders in August -- and coupons can be stack so use can use several coupons on a single August order. Shop my online store and earn your coupon today! Bonus Days ends July 31st, so don't miss out!
Bonus Days!


Are you fan of quick and easy cards? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on quick and easy cards.

 
Triangle Easel Fun Fold Birthday Card
Crumb Cake cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" scored at 2⅛ and 4¼" 
Crumb Cake cs 2 - ¾ x 2" scored at 1"
Basic White cs 3¼ x 4¼" and scrap for die cut
Basic White cs 4 x 5¼" (inside)
Country Woods DSP 1⅞ x 5¼"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends Combo Packs: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Medium and Medium Dark
Country Birdhouse stamp set
Country Birdhouse dies
Iridescent Faceted Gems
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment