Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Diagonal Split Fun Fold Birthday Card

 Hi Friends!

I'm in a challenge to grow my YouTube channel by uploading a card tutorial every week. I hope you'll join me eachm week, usually on Wednesdays, as I make progress toward my goal!

This week my project features a fun fold using products from the new 2024-2025 Annual catalog - the Adoring Hearts stamp set, Stylish Shapes dies and Bough Punch which I paired with the returning Winter Meadow paper.
Adoring Hearts Stamp Set #162563

Bough Punch #157711

Stylish Shapes Dies #159183

Winter Meadow designer series paper (DSP) #162133

With these products I made this Diagonal Split fun fold card.   
Diagonal Split fun fold card
Diagonal Split inside view

July is Bonus Days for Stampin' Up. During July every $50 order (before taxes and shipping) earns a $5 coupon that can used on orders in August -- and coupons can be stack so use can use several coupons on a single August order. Shop my online store and earn your coupon today! Bonus Days ends July 31st, so don't miss out!
Bonus Days!


Watch my video tutorial https://youtu.be/8sZysmP0_9A

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

Have you made the same mistake as I did in this video? Leave me a comment with your thoughts on my tip for overcoming my mistake.

Place a minimum $30 order in my online store and get the Diagonal Split pdf tutorial for free! Hit me up for the details.


Split Diagonal Fun Fold Card
Basic Beige cardstock (cs) 4¼ x 9¾" scored at 5½" and scrap for die cut
Very Vanilla cs 4 x 5¼"
Winter Meadow DSP 4 x 4"
Ink: Pebbled Path
Adoring Hearts stamp set
Hooray for Surprises (or Unbounded Love) stamp set
Stylish Shapes dies
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stampin Dimensionals
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount. Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment